Happy anniversary, Robert!
We celebrated 8 years of marriage today. I remember when that number sounded so big, but it feels like I blinked and here we are.
Here are 8 things I love about Robert:
1. Rarely are you in a bad mood.
2. You are always supportive to me.
3. The way you center your life around the kids and me. Your presence is felt and we lovvvve having Daddy around.
4. You keep life simple and don't stress about the small stuff. You know what is important.
5. You will eat anything I cook for you, without complaint. During this pregnancy I have lost all creativity in the kitchen, but you never say anything.
6. You soft tickle me even though you hate it (that's love!)
7. The motivation and passion for your job impresses me. You have a strong work ethic.
8. You are simply a loving husband and father.
Reflecting on our 11 years total together, I feel grateful to have you as my partner in this busy life. Love you!
PS: Robert is asleep and I have been in labor for three hours (he has no idea). Cheers to baby TRES, who will be here very soon!