Size: Spaghetti quash (11 inches, 1lb)
Nothing new - mix between regular and maternity
Back pain, exhaustion
|Baby A, size of a spaghetti squash!|
- The fetus reacts to loud sounds.
- The baby is about 11 inches long (crown to heel) and weighs in at about 1 pound.
- Baby starts having a regular sleeping and waking rhythm (he moves a lot around mid morning and right before bed).
- The mother's movements can wake her baby (yea, well his movements wake me up too!).
- Taste buds are forming on your baby's tongue.
By this week, your waistline is definitely gone (yep, buh bye). The top of your uterus is now about 1 inch (3cm) above your bellybutton. You're still able to bend over and to sit comfortably. Walking shouldn't be an effort. Your friends and relatives can tell you are pregnant. It would be hard to hide your condition.