Friday, April 21, 2017

6 Months Old - Davis

Last week Davis turned six months old. I can't believe he is already halfway to ONE. He is still the smiliest, calmest, and most content baby ever. I feel so lucky to have him as my third child.

Stats
Weight: 18.7lbs, 69%
Height: 27", 66%
Head circumference: 45.5cm, 96%

Davis is rolling both ways, doing push ups, babbling, sitting with assistance, eating solids, and graduated to a convertible car seat. He has changed so much this past month, it is really fun to watch.

Davis wakes up twice a night still, although I am trying to cut one of his feedings since he doesn't need the calories. He still naps up to three times a day. I am trying to get him to nap only two times, but sometimes around 4-5pm he gets tired so I let him take a quick snooze.

We love you Davis and can't imagine life without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment