Size: Cantaloupe (what!)
itchy belly and fullness <-- sexy, I know. This week I have been stressed about all of the items on our to-do list(s). We still need to purchase and assemble big ticket items for the nursery, as well as, sign up for childbirth classes (some places have wait lists). Once we get those checked off I think I will feel better.
Lower back pain, swelling,
My yoga teacher asked me if I could still see my toes and when I told her yes, she laughed telling me to "just wait" <-- I get a lot of that.
|Baby A, size of a cantaloupe!|
- Baby now weighes about 11 ounces and is roughly 7 inches long (10 inches from head to toe).
- The baby can hear and recognize the mother's voice.
- The toenails and fingernails are growing.
- The growth of hair on the rest of the body has started.
- The skin is getting thicker.
- The heart can now be heard with a stethoscope.
Your baby now weighes about 11 ounces and at 10 inches crown to heel they are filling up more and more of the womb (almost a $5 footlong). Though still small and fragile, the baby is growing rapidly and could possibly survive if born at this stage.