- if the baby were to be born at this point, there would be a chance of survival) 24 weeks (viability week
Size: Ear of corn (1.3lbs and 12 inches long)
|Warm walks after work|
|14 weeks 24 weeks|
- He is now gaining around 3 ounces a week.
- He weighs about 1.3 pounds and is 12 inches long.
- The eyelids can be seen very clearly.
- If born at this stage is officially considered viable, he may well be able to survive (this is very exciting).
Little creases have appeared on his palms. The muscular coordination of the hands has improved as they sucks their thumb. Over the next week or so, the sweat glands will be forming in the skin.