Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nursery DIY


Robert and I started looking at nursery decor right around the time we moved into the new place. I wanted something that didn't scream "baby!" but still had a softness to it. After looking at several places and not really liking anything, I chose to make some of my own decor! While Robert was in Vegas last month, I hunkered down for the weekend and got crafty :)
I chose to make some wall art, decorative poofs, and a mobile.

The wall art and mobile have not been hung yet, since we don't have all of the furniture in place. We still need to purchase the rocker and want to make sure everything works before hammering nails into the walls.
I am really happy with how everything has turned out so far and can't wait make more stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeee your mobile! Didn't know you were so crafty...very impressed.

    ReplyDelete