Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Baby #2 - 18 Weeks

Nearing the halfway point here - whew! This week has been pretty uneventful on the pregnancy front. I am feeling more energy, sleeping great (falling asleep at 9pm and waking up at 6:45am, when Hunter starts singing), and eating just fine. I have a doctors appointment on Friday for a heartbeat check, so I am looking forward to hearing the little heartbeat. I still haven't made it to my prenatal yoga class and I am feeling guilty about that! I loved my yoga class so much and am making a real effort to go this Sunday for the 10am class. It seems that something always comes up during my class times, so I have put reminders on my calendar to avoid this. 
Off to watch some TV with Robert, he finally has a break from school so I am going to take advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment