Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Baby #2 - 21 Weeks

I think it's time to invest in work maternity clothes. I am still wearing my regular pants and tops, but things are beginning to feel pulled and not fitting great. I am hungry all the time these days and it's kind of embarrassing! I am constantly eating at work and seem insatiable. Let's hope that passes soon - I am running out of food ideas.
Now that we know its a boy we have started talking about names. With Hunter we both instantly loved the name so it was easy and the conversation was over pretty early on in my pregnancy. This time around we have a lot of names we both love, but the challenge is choosing a name that works well with Hunter's name. We haven't had time to really sit down and list out names yet.

not the greatest picture at 6am
As far as sleep is concerned, I started waking up at 2/3am (nooo!). I remember this last pregnancy and it only got worse. I am hoping it's just a fluke.


Whats baby up to?
Baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — about the size of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

No comments:

Post a Comment