Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Baby #2 - 25 Weeks

Feeling very pregnant (again) this week. I seem to remember this last time, when the baby starts moving up and everything starts feeling more clausterphobic. If I drink too much water, eat too much, or sit in certain positions I feel uncomfortable.
Other than that I am still sleeping great, baby's heartbeat sounded strong, and I passed my glucose test! I drank the sugary drink after fasting for 12 hours and had three blood draws. Happy I passed and can still eat my nightly chocolate chips. 
One thing that's bothering me right now is really dry and itchy skin. I am doing my best to drink water, but that doesn't seem to help. Hot showers and coconut oil to the rescue. 
my belly buddy

1 comment:

  1. Glad you passed the glucose test and got that over with - yuck! - and happy for you that you don't have to give up your chocolate chips :)

    ReplyDelete