Size: Size of a pineapple - and as we found out on Monday, he weighs 4.5lbs.
Flat-twisty-ish, but sometimes inny. It can't make up its mind.
|Baby A, size of a pineapple|
What's the baby up to?
- Baby is around 17.5 inches in length.
- The diameter of the head is about 8.5cm.
- The baby fuzz, lanugo, is disappearing.
- Your baby drinks about a pint of amniotic fluid a day.
- You may gain a pound a week for the rest of your pregnancy.
- Half of your weight gain will go directly to your baby.
You may gain a pound a week for the rest of your pregnancy. Do not stop eating or start skipping meals as your weight increases. Both you and your baby need the calories and nutrition you receive from a healthy diet.