Size: Weight of a large jicama (About lbs and 17 inches long)
|Baby A, weight of a large jicama|
- Baby is 17 inches long and weighs 4 pounds.
- The diameter of the head is almost 4 inches.
- Under the skin the fat layer is getting thicker.
- The toenails and fingernails are completely formed.
- In boys, the testicles will be descending from the groin down into his scrotum.
As space in your uterus becomes more cramped, your baby's kicks and other movements may seem less forceful.
Are you waddling? This is because the ligaments in your pelvis have softened, allowing your hips to spread in preparation for birth.