Sunday, January 6, 2013

10 Weeks

How far along? 10 weeks 1 day
Size: Kumquat <-- what is that?
Maternity clothes? Nope
Symptoms:
Yesterday and today I have felt a lot better so I am hoping 10 weeks is my magic number for the end of morning sickness.
Sleep: Great - except yesterday when I woke up at 3am. First night I slept without my Snoogle so I hope that's why.

Best moment this week:
Our mini getaway to Bodega Bay. My masseuse told me I should get massages regularly throughout my pregnancy - don't mind if I do. Rob and I both agreed that we need to do trips like that more often. 

Early morning view from our porch - so peaceful up there
Worst moment of the week: Feeling crappy. It's nice to know I am having symptoms because of the baby, but I'd like to get back to my normal cleaning, cooking, exercising schedule. Sorry Robert!
Driving Highway 1 at 9 weeks pregnant - lots of ginger was consumed.
Have you told family and friends: Just immediate family.
Miss anything?
I missed wine during the complimentary wine and cheese hour on NYE, but then I got over it. So, nope!
Movement: Nope

Food cravings: Nothing in particular.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee is hit or miss these days. Sad.

Have you started to show yet:  Sometimes
you can tell when I am wearing tight clothes. The hairtie trick is necessary on most of my skinny jeans.

Yoga-bound
My Gender prediction: I still think it's a boy. 
Labor signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, but still loose - strange.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - and so, so excited. Sometimes when Robert and I are winding down for the day I get an overwhelming feeling of thankfulness. I am thankful that I am pregnant and I am thankful to have Robert as my partner through all of this. He has always been a supportive husband, but even more so during the last few weeks when I haven't been able to do much besides go to work and shower (and whine about being nauseous). I have no doubt he will be an even better dad. Love you Robert!

Looking forward to: Meeting our new doctor on Monday and seeing baby A. Also looking forward to getting my yoga on this weekend.
Baby A, size of a kumquat

No comments:

Post a Comment