Saturday, January 12, 2013

11 Weeks

How far along? 11 weeks 1 day
Size: Fig (some sites say a lime)
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Symptoms:
Besides being pretty tired at the end of the day, most of my symptoms are fading. Doctor said this is normal as the first trimester ends.

Sleep: Great and I am getting a lot of it. Still falling asleep around 9-9:30 every night.
Best moment this week:
Monthly date night at Paxti's - best deep dish pizza around. Robert is loving this new reoccurring date.
Worst moment of the week: Hmm, nothing I can think of.

Have you told family and friends: Just immediate family.

Miss anything? My energy - it should be coming back soon.

Movement: I can't feel it yet, but I know its moving in there! I saw some sweet dance moves on the ultrasound.

Food cravings: Still sweets after dinner. Chocolate chips, frozen yogurt, and whirley pop popcorn do the job.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Having a hard time with spinach salads, but I try to eat them anyway since they are healthy. If I can't do it I just blend up a green juice - I get more spinach that way anyway so it's a win-win.
Have you started to show yet: Yep, a little bit - but still concealing at work. I am going to grab a few loose fitting shirts this weekend for the next couple of weeks since my current tops are fitting funny.

Whole fam bam
My Gender prediction:  Boy!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: 2nd trimester!
Baby A, size of a fig!
What is the baby up to?
  • The fetus is about 1.5 inches in size.
  • The fingers and toes have completely separated.
  • The taste buds are starting to develop.
  • Baby has tooth buds, the beginning of the complete set of 20 milk teeth.
  • Baby can swallow and stick out his or her tongue.
  • Whole body except tongue is sensitive to touch.
  • Cartilage calcifying to become bone.
  • If it is a boy, the testicles are starting to produce the testosterone hormone

1 comment: