Size: Chinese cabbage (weighing 2.2lbs and almost 15 inches long)
Thanks to dresses, I've put off shopping a little longer :)
Quinoa, eggs, mixed greens (yay), raw tomatoes (so weird). We skipped our last Paxti's date and I haven't had any interest in making it up. Since I feel so big and stuffed already, fatty food is not appealing right now.
- He has his own regular intervals for sleeping and being awake.
- 2.2 pounds weight and is 14.8 inches in length from head to heel.
- His feet are just over 2 inches (5.5cm) long.
- Hair on his head is now clearly visible.
- His milk teeth have developed under the gums.
- His eyes are starting to move in their sockets.
During this time of your pregnancy, your belly will grow about half an inch (1cm) each week.
Branches of lungs are quite developed now, so there is a good chance that baby would survive if born prematurely now. If your baby is born this week, the chances of survival is now at least 90 percent.