Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. This year Opa hosted a brunch for all of the moms in our family, including extended family, and it was so nice! 
I am so thankful to be a mom to Hunter and Wyatt and even more thankful that we are welcoming another little baby into our family. It is not always easy; in fact, this "season" is challenging for us with two toddlers, but the good by far outweighs the bad and I am happy to be called Mom. 

Next year there will be three and I couldn't ask for more!

Thank you for a nice day filled with lots of love and thank you to my mom for everything you have done and continue to do for me!

1 comment:

  1. So lucky to be a mom of the fabulous four and an OMA to the awesome 8 with #9 on the way :)

    ReplyDelete