Monday, December 3, 2012

5 Weeks

How far along? 5 weeks 1 day
Size: Sesame seed
Maternity clothes? No
Sleep: Good. Yesterday I watched a bunch of movies and took an afternoon nap
Best moment this week: Robert and I met up with some friends in SF for dinner on Saturday night. Also, we had a big rain storm this past weekend and I loved it. I opened our sliding door, drank my (decaf) coffee on the couch, and listened to the rain. So relaxing.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I have had short bouts of nausea the last few days. It doesn't last long and isn't too bad.
Have you started to show yet: Too early, but I still feel fat and bloated. It looks like I've had one too many beers ;)
Gender: Too early
Labor Signs:
Nope

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound next week!


Baby A, size of a sesame seed

No comments:

Post a Comment