Tuesday, December 25, 2012

8 Weeks

How far along? 8 weeks 2 days
Size: Kidney bean or large raspberry - depends what app you read. Weird since they seem like very different in size to me. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Symptoms:
Other than being tired, nothing really
Sleep: Great! My back hasn't been hurting when I wake up, so that's been nice

Best moment this week:
Spending Christmas with my family
Worst moment of the week: Having to return gifts I purchased online. I guess online shopping isn't always more convenient.

Have you told family and friends: Just immediate family...

Miss anything? Not yet

Movement: Too early

Food cravings: Sweet stuff - and it's the perfect time of year for it. Seems like there are copious amounts of desserts everywhere.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke. Someone smoked last night and came back inside - I felt pretty nauseous for awhile. Also, eating too much at once makes me feel sick.

Have you started to show yet: Still have a blump, but it has been sticking around all day and hasn't been disappearing in the morning.
 

Gender prediction: Totally a boy!
Labor signs: Too early
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On - and strangely my rings are loose. I can't wear one of them because it falls off :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - unless I am hungry, then I get crank

Looking forward to: Our ultrasound this Friday. Can't wait to see Baby A :)


Baby A, size of a kidney bean

No comments:

Post a Comment