Monday, December 31, 2012

9 Weeks

How far along? 9 weeks 2 days
Size: Grape
Maternity clothes? Nope
Symptoms:
Exhaustion and nausea - all day
Sleep: I am getting a lot of it :)

Best moment this week:
Definitely the ultrasound on Friday. 
Worst moment of the week: Feeling like I have the flu pretty much all day every day. It gets frustrating when you feel weak and unproductive - but I know it should pass soon so I am taking advantage of the extra sleep.

Have you told family and friends: Still haven't announced it to anyone but immediate family.

Miss anything? Exercise - we went on a short walk last night and it felt so good. I am looking forward to feeling better so I can move my muscles more often.

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: Nothing in particular

Anything making you queasy or sick: Being awake?

Have you started to show yet:
Still rockin' my blump. I think I have stalled out in the bloat department. Pretty much the same as last week (maybe smaller? I've lost a couple pounds).  

My gender prediction: Boy
Labor signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends if I feel sick or not. Generally happy, but the exhaustion/nausea is frustrating.

Looking forward to:  A romantic New Year's Eve in Bodega Bay with Robert. He surpised me with a night at Bodega Bay Lodge and booked a couples massage on New Year's Day - what a guy!


Baby A, size of a grape - hard to believe he/she was a poppy seed not long ago

No comments:

Post a Comment