Monday, December 17, 2012

7 Weeks

How far along? 7 weeks 1 day
Size:  Blueberry
Maternity clothes? No
Sleep: I am sleeping a lot. I fall asleep around 9pm and don't wake up until 6ish the next morning, which is great. It would be even better if my back wasn't killing me when I woke up.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby A's heartbeat. Unreal.
Miss Anything? Not yet
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Sugary stuff - which is unlike me. I am a salty girl. Today I had a delicious molasses cookie from Specialties..oops.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular, but I am seeing a pattern of "morning" sickness in the evenings. I guess it's nice that it's in the afternoon - I can be at home on the couch or in bed. I would hate to deal with this at work.

Have you started to show yet: In the afternoon I have a "blump" - bloat bump, but it's gone when I wake up the next morning. I have a feeling I will be showing pretty early. Thank you short torso!
Gender: Too early
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing baby A again after Christmas



Baby A, size of a blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment