Monday, December 10, 2012

6 Weeks

How far along? 6 weeks 1 day
Size:  Lentil
Maternity clothes? No
Sleep: Good, until I wake up and realize my lower back HURTS. It pops a million times before I get in the shower. Hopefully the Snoogle I ordered will help with that.
Best moment this week: I started prenatal yoga with a friend and had a nice time meeting other pregnant women who are in various stages of their pregnancy. Hearing their stories reminds how quickly time can fly. I really want to enjoy being pregnant and savor each day.
Miss Anything? Not being nervous all the time. Throughout each day I get pangs of nervousness that something is wrong or that I am going to make a mistake and hurt the baby. Hopefully Yoga will help calm my nerves.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but still having bouts of nausea a few times daily. Usually carbs and water help.
Have you started to show yet: No one would be able to notice except me, since it's my body. I just feel soft and bloated, still.
Gender: Too early
Labor Signs:
Nope

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Ultrasound. Three days to go...


Baby A, size of a lentil

No comments:

Post a Comment